~Top Page / Random~
~BROWSE BY PAGE #~
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 150
MAKE YOUR OWN RING TONES HERE
I picked up an extra Comic-Con exclusive Lucille bat this year for my first giveaway, and with the season 4 blu-ray release comic up this week, I thought why not do both! I’ve thrown in Compendium One of The Walking Dead comics to make it a trio. I love this fandom and this is my thank-you to all of you wonderful people who make being part of the TWD family so special!
- The Walking Dead season 4 blu-ray (retails $29.99, will ship via amazon)
- The Walking Dead Compenium One (retails $35, will ship via amazon)
- Negan’s Lucille bat collectible toy, a Comic-Con exclusive not available for general purchase (retailed $40, will ship directly)
THE FINE PRINT:
- You may enter the giveaway as much as you wish. Reblogs and likes both count as entries (I will check that the winning URLs are active and established blogs). You don’t have to be following me to win, but it’s certainly appreciated!
- Due to legal reasons, you must be 18 or older and a resident of the United States in order to be eligible for this giveaway. My sincerest apologies to anyone who don’t match this criteria. If I select any winners who are underage and/or from another country, I will make that individual an edit or gifset of their choosing, and still pick three eligible winners for the listed prizes.
- The giveaway ends Sunday, August 24 at 11:59:00 PM PST.
- Winners will be selected through a random number generator. The first person chosen will pick which prize they want. The second winner will pick between the two remaining two prizes, and the final winner will receive the last remaining prize. Winners will be announced on this blog per their approval.
- You must have your ask box open, as this is how I will be contacting the winners.
- You must be prepared to provide proof of your age and residence (a photo of your ID or driver’s license will be sufficient).
- You must be prepared to provide an address where I can ship your prize.
Goofy preparing for the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico. From Wonderful World of Disney vol 1 #1 (1968)
Put on your dancing shoes — we’ve got your first peek at the Season 6 gag reel!
She’s laughing because she’s thinking “lol same”